My Christmas present to myself

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Today is the start of our holiday break at the college I’ve worked at for the last 29 years, but more importantly it is the start of my retirement !! I’ve dreamt and fretted about this day for a long time now.
I am so looking forward to my new life style !! Merry Christmas to you all and a Happy New Year as well !!

Be careful, you may find yourself more busy while retired than working! 🥳 Congratulations!!! 🥳..................md
My wife is younger and will still be working for another year and a half. She said I could always get a part time job (she’s jealous) , but I told her I have plans of my own to finish off my shop first. Then if I get bored, I’ll do some volunteer work .

My wife is younger and will still be working for another year and a half. She said I could always get a part time job (she’s jealous) , but I told her I have plans of my own to finish off my shop first. Then if I get bored, I’ll do some volunteer work .
Mine did exactly the same thing.

Back