My collection of bikes (so far)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
6.jpg

AMF Aero Bee, got plans for white walls, fresh paint and some pin striping
5.jpg

Western Flier Buzz Bike, not sure what I'm going to do with it yet, I liked it, so I bought it
4.jpg

Sears Spyder 5 speed, another one of those bikes I just couldn't pass up
3.jpg

AMF Renegade, I'm envisioning this one totally suede black, no chrome anywhere at all
2.jpg

Western Flier Buzz Bike, just cleaned it up, only plan is to ride it a bit
1.jpg

Firestone 500, had to have one tank bike in the collection and this is the one that caught my eye
1-1.jpg

1970 Apple Krate, very nice original bike, this one has already left my collection, there was nothing to tinker with on it, so I got bored
7.jpg

Mattel Stallion, just a neat bike I couldn't pass up
5-1.jpg

Sears Screamer 2, I'm not much into original restorations, but this one might get restored
6-1.jpg

Schwinn Slik Chik, super nice, very original bike, couldn't pass it up
4-1.jpg

Schwinn Stingray, set back for a future build of some sort, who knows
3-1.jpg

Schwinn Stingray Deluxe, my main rider currently, I like the patina on it and that it rides good, so I doubt I'll do any more with it.
I've got several 26 inch cruisers laying around too, a J.C. Higgins Color Flow, I literally pulled out of a field, a Schwinn Typhoon, J.C. Higgins Space Liner, and some other frame I got in a package deal and have no clue what it is, have no idea what I'll do with them, but as we all know, it's a sickness and we have to rescue any orphan bicylce we find

pjbjr413 said:
4.jpg

Sears Spyder 5 speed, another one of those bikes I just couldn't pass up

i had one of these 24"-ers. makes a good rider if you like the musclebike style but you've gotten to be a full grown kid.

3.jpg

do you possibly have a pic of the headbadge/ sticker? or is it totally faded off to where its only silver like mine? im interested in seeing more pics of this. and do you know if the front fender is original?

Latest posts

Back