MY CUSTOM ART BIKE

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi guys! been away for a while coz i have to concentrate with my day job before the boss fires me off ha ha ha,here's the result of my anger management! what do think guys?
ARTBIKE1.jpg
ARTBIKE2.jpg
ARTBIKE3.jpg
ARTBIKE5.jpg
ARTBIKE6.jpg

ive got to say the frame and tires are way cool, not necessarily my taste on the paint/graphics but they are definately going to make everyone who sees it do a double take or three, its like 1 look isnt near enough to take it all in. one crazy custom bike !!! :D

GREAT psychedelic art! I like it!

regards, Paul

I dig it, the flower part reminds me of the Gypsy Rose, more the 64 version I think, but I like the 63 better.
23925672-vi.jpg

42uwkdw-vi.jpg

The serape chaingard is different, first one I've seen like that.

The frame is stock from Japan, a friend of mine sold it to me and the color of the bike is so boring thats why i decided to paint it by myself, sprayed the white basecoat and then used my modified One Shot's for the graphics and also modify the fork to fit the tires.

and you think my bikes are cool? that thing is sick not something i would come up with but it has a special almost nutty von dutch look to it that makes the bike work. well done bet it turns heads

Thanks my IDOL! he he , got the inspiration from Jesse Rooke, love his bikes , they are bicycle inspired works of art . I hope he won't get MAAAAAD at me ha ha ha

rooke makes some amazing motorcycles but from what i see i dont think i would get along with him too long in person which his funny because he lives with roland sands who is one of my personal idols.

Roland is also a fav of mine , just wondering what a Glory Stomper would look on pedals ha ha ha, but for now im on a build plan for maybe another rooke lookalike( Special Blend)i love the patina and denim seat or maybe a DETROIT Bros. concept bike.What do you master he he he, Revenge bike is waycool! OHH YEAHH!

the detroit bros bikes are cool but i an not a huge fan of their sig harley tank they use. just a personal thing, roland bikes are amazing by blending super bike performance with chopper style.

At first I thought it was a Christmas theme until I looked closer at the red drips and the little white eyes and nose of the skulls. That's kind of cool in its own way. I'm not sure whats going on with the rainbow effect on the chain guard but it all looks pretty cool, good work!

Later Travis

i think its supposed to look like a mexican blanket.

Back