My eyes!My ears!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice Commercial :mrgreen: :mrgreen: Looks like Craftsman needs a bike stand in there lineup.

bike2112 said:
He is good at bundling smalls. I like big smalls and I can not lie..........

You other suckas can't deny.....

ok. i couldnt finish watchin' it.
but from what i did see....
1) front wheel missing a spoke. i dont think they got that tool.ok,maybe and adjustable wrench :roll:
2)airing up the tire and leavin' the valve crooked :shock: seriously :roll:
3)dunno what the bike was, but the reflectors point to late 70s and the drop outs say columbia.

that was weak.

beatcad said:
ok. i couldnt finish watchin' it.
but from what i did see....
1) front wheel missing a spoke. i dont think they got that tool.ok,maybe and adjustable wrench :roll:
2)airing up the tire and leavin' the valve crooked :shock: seriously :roll:

I made it that far but i had to skip to it :lol: I like Frank better than Mike on AP but that's just a straight up commercial and I can't do it.

I think I made it to 3 minutes but it was painful. :lol: I think Mike just keeps him around for entertainment on the road. Mike seems to be more knowledgable than Frank but I have seen both of them walk right past awesome stuff that I'd have been all over. Just one example, Howie Gambler's tour bus...guy wanted $200. :shock: Scrap value last time I scrapped a bus was $1200. Even if they had to pay a few hundred to have it towed there's still $500+ profit for a few hours work there. Easy money.

bike2112 said:
It's all about the smalls! I love how mike drops 30k on a real solid harley and Frank buys the custom honda chopper from the 70's
I'd have said ill give you 30k on the Harley and they throw the Honda in for free. :mrgreen:

WOW, come on guys.
I dont know the guy, But I have to respect the Man.

He has a TV show, Makes Great Money, If he does it right, He is set for life. He could pay cash for ANY bike put up for sale on this site! (how many people here can say that?) and best of all He is always polite. I am sure he works for the money he makes.

No one has to agree with me.
I have two friends who were picked for two different B>S> reality shows. Today their first home and their second home are paid off. They still have a new car and a new truck. They told me how It changed their lives , They got sponsor requests and went from having very little money to being set for several years even after the show was over.

Frank has found Success, Here you all are talking about him.

I don't hate him. I'd like to meet him and Mike. Being in IL I hear stuff from people that have dealt with them, a lot hate on em, but I'm not one to be jealous of someone's success.

But that was boring, Mike and Frank have a history and unique dynamic together that is what makes the show what it is. That doesn't show in this infomercial.

I'm not saying they aren't cool and I wouldn't love to be in his shoes, only that Frank is still learning and has a ways to go to catch up to Mike...or me for that matter :wink: :lol: . Heck if they are ever in my neck of the woods I'd show them three of my best picking spots.

I made it 1:06... and my dad seen tweedle dee and tweedle idiot (that's an exact quote from him) at the algona iowa abate rally last year. Didn't talk to them. I don't like to watch the show very much, and its kinda made collecting anything dificult. Now, my friends are trying to hauk 90's wallmart junk off on me for tripple didgit prices :shock: its a shame...

Back