My first "adult" bike

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I mainly mess with muscle bikes and bmx stuff, so I spend most my time on bikes getting weird looks and have had more than one eletist bicycle snob look down at me when buyingg odds and ends at one of the local bicycle shops, because I ride "kid bikes", needless to say I no longer spend my hard earned money there, but enough of that tangent.

This popped up on my local craigslist last week, my first bike I really want to ride with wheels bigger than 24", I was told it was a Mircagi, don't know, but I did like the flow and lines of the frame and I'm really digging the flat green. I've got a set of ape hangers and a banana seat I'm going to throw on it and make a fun little cruiser out of it. Now I just need to dig up a set of inexpensive 26" wheels. The only bike in the garage that has wheels that big is my wife's cruiser and I bet I'll be in trouble if I rob the wheels off of it and truly I don't get in trouble about much............
miracagi_zpsdac6f6d6.jpg

Back