My First "Lowrider" bike finished

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Guys, I'm new to this forum and finding my way about abit......now some of you may have seen this my 1st Lowrider built in my Intro Thread, but I thought I would make a new thread to show all fellow members.
Basically it started off as a Cheap "Bratz" bike which I completely took apart, removed all the existing decals/stickers etc and resprayed the frame with a nice Metallic "Kingfisher Blue", designed cut and applied the new Mint Green graphics and holographic prizmatic effect Chrome chainguard, all the existing Chrome was repolished, all bearings replaced, reupholstered the seat with an offcut which cost £2.00, new set of Chrome pedals which were a bargain at £1.00 (Halford's end of line clearance), managed to get a nice new set of "Peacock Blue" handlegrips and a nice new Chrome chain.
Overall not much was spent on this built and here is the finished result with beforehand and after pics......hope you all like it as much as I do.......I call it my "Pub Boozer Cruiser".
Wife loves it so much she wants one too.....so have just purchased another cheap "Bratz"......will keep you all informed of the progress........great forum by the way......keep up the good work
40ov.jpg
o8pn.jpg
vn88.jpg
odbez.jpg
hvzb0.jpg
qxwe.jpg
9id4.jpg
gst3w.jpg

Looks good. I found one of these Bratz bikes in my buddies shed that his daughter used to ride when she was a kid. It was in great shape, except the chrome fender were a pretty pitted. She sold it to me for 25 bucks. I couldn't pass it up. I'm planning on re-doing it also. Right now I just removed all the star stickers and ride it around for fun. Your's looks great, that's a cool idea for the chain guard too. And that seat, nice!!

love the paint nice job mate :113:

Back