My first NEW bike- Felt El Guapo

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
My parents surprised me today with this brand new Felt El Guapo for getting accepted to a technical high school! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: My first new bike since I was little :p Always wanted one of these 8) Rides great, stops great, and looks great! :D Most of my oldies only LOOK great :lol: Can't wait for the weekend to put some miles on it! :wink:

007.jpg

003.jpg

Me with my dad 8)

Man you have some cool folks! :D

Love those Felts...especially that model.

Once you start riding a nice quality newer cruiser it can be hard to get back on an old one. :D

Congrats on the new ride and school! Felt's cruisers are SWEET and ride great!

Super cool present!!
Congrats by the way from one engineer to a future engineer.

Love that bike!!

Thats the awesomest Felt ever, been wantin one for a long time now. Your a lucky fella, good folks that love ya cause she's a pricey one!!! :shock: Congrats on both accomplishments!! :wink:

that's fantastic!

where are you going, Vinal? I volunteer there on the Admissions Advisory Board, and a couple other committees.

SCHWINNRAY69 said:
Thanks Ian :D I'm going to Cheney :wink:

cool. Where's that, Manchester? If so, that's a haul for you. regardless, best of luck to you there. I like the tech schools.

Yeah, it's about 30 mins away :wink: For once I'm excited for school to start :lol:

Latest posts

Back