My friend gave me this. What a guy!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
He was looking for a cruiser for his grandson, picked this up somewhere but there's a hole cut in the chainstay so he got something else. This one he gave to me! I don't know what it is, I've got it on the Bike I.D. forum also.

I don't know what I will do to it when I get around to it, probably just clean it up and ride it. Everything turns and I love the paint.

bim4.jpg

bim3.jpg

bim2.jpg

bim1.jpg

I love this thing. The chainstay was cut because the crank was hitting it. So either it originally had a different crank or the frame got bent. The fork looks like maybe it's a little bent?

Nice find! That's a Huffman. I don't know what year, but I know someone else will. The crank is from a Colson, so it is definitely not original. It probably has 52 teeth (I think Colson sprockets of this design only came in a 52T size) which would explain the cut in the stay: I'm sure it was rubbing. I don't imagine that bike would have had such a large sprocket originally. I don't know what the original would look like unfortunately. The fork looks like a Murray part, but it is toughtto tell from the pics. A good shot of the fork crown (where the legs of the fork meet, below the headtube) could probably provide a positive ID.

Does it have 24 or 26 " wheels? The tire will say right on the sidewall. :wink:

OUTLAW said:
is this the one you finnished?

Outlaw 8)

Nope, this one is for another day! I don't know what I'll do with this one, probably just get it running again and ride it how it is.

The one I finished is here:
viewtopic.php?f=21&t=47113

Thanks for lookin!

thats what I thought. I was really refering to this one as to build it as a STREET DIGGER II bike. waiting for the pic of the finnished one. thanks.

Outlaw 8)

Latest posts

Back