My girlfriends Rollfast

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
She's had it for years but never finished it....But no she's with me so restoration time baby...Not sure what year it is
DSC01703.jpg

DSC01702.jpg

This is the best color pattern I could find...but it will be red and white...
1936RollfastLadies.jpg

LOOKS LIKE A LATE 50'S EARLY 60'S ROLLFAST. I BUILT A ROLL FAST FOR MY EX-GIRLFRIEND IT WAS A FUN PROJECT. I MISS THE BIKE ALOT MORE THEN I MISS HER. HERE IS THE LAST PIC I TOOK OF MY ROLLFAST.
rollfast2.jpg

Sweet lay-out! That's a nice red. By the way, that looks like the carpet in my garage, a.k.a. living room. Have you been coming over working on stuff while I'm away?

Hahaha....that carpet has been through [email protected]'s an old piece of carpet in my pap's house from the 70's.....We should put it out in the garage too.....funny

You know.......I wasn't sure about putting that much white on the bottom of the fenders but I'm really starting to like it now.......all the Rollfasts patterns I found online looked like that...I'm trying to figure out the measurements for the darts on the frame and the arrows on the tank...Very tricky

SMUT PEDDLER said:
LOOKS LIKE A LATE 50'S EARLY 60'S ROLLFAST. I BUILT A ROLL FAST FOR MY EX-GIRLFRIEND IT WAS A FUN PROJECT. I MISS THE BIKE ALOT MORE THEN I MISS HER. HERE IS THE LAST PIC I TOOK OF MY ROLLFAST.

Haha, that's classic! I once "gave" a girlfriend a tandem bike for her birthday. When we broke up and she moved out she left it in the garage. A couple of months later when her hipster friend who is obsessed with bikes came to visit from out of town, suddenly my ex decides she HAS to have the tandem. I tried to tell her that it was a conditional gift since it was after all a bicycle built for two (I was operating on the same legal premise as an engagement ring which legally must be returned to the purchaser in the event that the wedding is called off). My ex didn't buy it and took the tandem! And yes, I miss the tandem a lot more than I miss her!

Jerrylee,I'da cut that tandem in half right in front of her and asked her if she wants the front or the back.

Man for sure . your tape work is exceptional. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Oh and to you guys loosing stuff in a breakup....If all I had lost was a bike I would still be laughing. Wait till they get half of an almost paid for house and half of your retirement and the money you have in the bank. I would have given her all my bikes he he

Back