My Grandfathers Lost Monark

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Found it in a barn in the middle of the desert.Does anybody think I should part it out or sell it as a whole bike?
p3250667.jpg
:?:

You should keep it, but if you had to sell it, sell it whole! :wink:

Well, the angel on my shoulder says, "Keep it it was grandads" :) ..but the devil on the other says, "DIBs! on springer and head shroud"! :shock: :shock: :mrgreen:

Me personally, you would get my grandpaps bike from me when you could pry it loose from my cold dead fingers! :wink: My son currently own a 30's model winchester rifle that was originally his Great Grandfathers, then his Grandfathers, then his Fathers. 8) (best Forrest Gump impersonation) And thats about all I have to say about that! 8)

i have my gramps bike as is (except for the tires) i would never forgive my self if i sold it :cry: :cry: especially now since hes passed away... plus he said hed haunt me if i sold it so i want to be safe ( weird noise right after i wrote that hmm??? :? :? :? :shock: ) :p

Id personally keep it, but if you were finna sell it, i'd sell whole. Especially if the ratty mods were done to it way back in the day. In my eyes, it would have a certain centimental/ratty cool vvalue to it. Super cool ride as I dig the headtube shroud, which looks homemade. Its those kind of cool, old personalizations to it that make it cool.

Cheese Grater and handle bars....I mean if there is a line already forming I'd just as well get into it...DIBS! :mrgreen:

Back