My Hood

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Google map New Haven cT ..

or "Fair Haven" thats the part of New Haven Im from, really ...... little "cluster ...." mostly illegal mexicans and unemployed and underpaid minorities (not tring to sound racist or anything..) thats just who lives here, theres a few good people but everyone else is uh yea...lets just say this about my neighborhood.

-About 4 years ago I had a gun pulled on me walking down the street by 3 spanish kids (couldnt be older then 13) DURING THE DAY
-Theres atleast 1 death (murder / hit n run etc.) a month. Most recent one lady got shot with a shotgun in the face, then her baby was killed
-My car got broken into twice since we moved to our new house(got a new car ...parked it to go into little side store, walk out its keyed..) .. parents bought the house for a great price and we lived in the area since we came to america .. so thats that story.
-Our garge was broken into and they stole our snow blower -- jokes on them it had a bad ground somewhere and it would shock you if you used it for more then a second haha.
-Every day on the way to work (when I get down my street) prostitutes littarily throw themselves at my car.
-Drug Deals arent nothing uncommon
-I dont go on "walks" around my area, If I do go outside its to get out of my "neighborhood" and over to the next town of West Haven where I always hang out during the summer...and Im looking into a pistol permit so I could ride my cruiser down the street when I get it lol.

Other then that, New Haven overall is decent, the downtown area (5 minutes walk) is really nice and constantly being updated with new buildings and add-ons .. yale univirsity adds alot to the city, its fun going there and just seeing thousands of people...

Back