My Kind of Spaceliner...Max Patina

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
So this thing is definitely a Rat Rod! It looks like someone in the 70's or 80's adding a bunch of stuff to it. Handbrakes,mountain bike tires, polo seat...etc

All in all, I think it's a cool bike. I've owned 3 Spaceliners in the past 4 months and this is by far my favorite. The other two were just to perfect.

Thinking about making this my build off bike.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1394297275.851411.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1394297248.178066.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1394297221.517990.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1394297305.229613.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1394297327.047611.jpg

Ding ding ding! We have a winner by t.r.o.(total rust over) before ever starting a round! :)
Sweet bike, still wanting a liner myself.

Ding ding ding! We have a winner by t.r.o.(total rust over) before ever starting a round! :)
Sweet bike, still wanting a liner myself.

I put it in the for sale section. As much as I would like to build it, I really need the cash too.

There's more out there, some needing less work, believe it or not!!:39:

Yeah I know, this I my 3rd Spaceliner in the past 3 months. The other two were In near perfect condition and complete.

Your good at what you do! that's why we can pick at ya!;)

Oh no worries! Usually Spaceliners aren't this crusty. The wax they coated the chrome with did a great job of preserving them. If I don't do it, Someone needs to build a rat out of this one.

Ya, took me approx. 6 hrs. on my Golden Flyer tank, getting the old browned and worn waxy coating off. But boy it was worth it, the tank is wonderful now.

Latest posts

Back