My knees are shot

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sounds like a handful of dried leaves and twigs every time I stand up :!: Why? from hours and hours of bike riding when I was a kid!! :lol:
I might fit in here---if y'all allow over-50 peddlars :wink:
I rode a Mattel Stallion in the 60s.....now I just piddle(pedal?) with balloon tire stuff. Seems like it's more fun to BUILD than to RIDE.
Thanks to the mods for this site---I think I might enjoy it(all except the "rat" thing....I'm a traditionalist 8) )

WELCOME Earl! 55 here, and so far one rebuilt shoulder, and one NEW knee! (slowly becoming BIONIC) :wink:

Welcome Earl! Have I seen that name on a Traditional car site? Over 50 is fine here, I turned 50 12 years ago. :)

Rodland said:
Welcome Earl! Have I seen that name on a Traditional car site? Over 50 is fine here, I turned 50 12 years ago. :)
:wink: uhhh, yeah, I think that's me you're thinking of......coughHAMBcough :lol:

No fellers, I'm not THAT Earl Scheib (notice, he spells his name schEIb) The 'real' Earl, who I would call the Colonel Sanders of body shop franchises, sadly passed years ago :( I'm just a guy who does crappy paint on my friends' cars

Hey, guys, thanks for the warm welcome. When I get some time I'll put up some pics of the bikes I have now---one of which is a tandem 3 wheeler :shock: (weirdness never sleeps around here 8) )

Back