My lucky day!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
:D
7564650098_1be5e7bfaf.jpg

7564652560_f067c2fe11.jpg

7564654904_10688baa8e.jpg

7564657126_a5cf118046.jpg

7564659574_6abb5eb4c8.jpg

All for 50$!!!!!!!!!!!!

I like that brown 3 speed..looks like it was built well..looks to be in good shape as well..

The purple redline is all stock, down to the grips. But the purple paint is too far to save so I think I might take the lacquer thinner to it and have the only chrome redline in town. :D and the kawasaki is complete too. There were over 300 bikes at the place I stopped, TONS of 80' s mountain bikes, more english 3 and 5 speeds than I've ever seen, and two zombie trikes that unfortunatly arnt for sale. one of the trikes has DUAL RED BAND BENDIX HUBS!! Aarrgh! Y u no for sale!?!?

And the silver ballooner is a schwinn, but I might just part it. Cool phantom style chainguard, good deep fenders (front is ment for a springer)
:lol:

I don't know the brand of the brown one, I had to leave them at my dads work in town because we didn't have any room in the car.

Hahahaha, already got a buyer for the kawasaki! My friend scott is a big kawi fan/rider, so he wants it for his bedroom :)

charliechaindrive said:
The purple redline is all stock, down to the grips. But the purple paint is too far to save so I think I might take the lacquer thinner to it and have the only chrome redline in town. :D and the kawasaki is complete too. There were over 300 bikes at the place I stopped, TONS of 80' s mountain bikes, more english 3 and 5 speeds than I've ever seen, and two zombie trikes that unfortunatly arnt for sale. one of the trikes has DUAL RED BAND BENDIX HUBS!! Aarrgh! Y u no for sale!?!?

And the silver ballooner is a schwinn, but I might just part it. Cool phantom style chainguard, good deep fenders (front is ment for a springer)
:lol:

I don't know the brand of the brown one, I had to leave them at my dads work in town because we didn't have any room in the car.

Wise man say everything is for sale, you just need to find out the price. Next time just tell him you like his style on that bike and ask him what is the crazy price it would take to make it go home with you. Sometimes they will sell it reasonably if they see you really appreciate it.

Man, I had a chrome Kawasaki like that when I was a kid. I loved that bike. I have never seen a green one till now though.

I'm a sucker for chrome bmx's :D the green one had a few other bikes with cool looking mag's next to it, three identical ones. All chrome but I thought they looked too new/walmart-ish. I'm going back for second's tomorrow! And I don't think I'll offer on the trikes themselves, because I called and asked, the trikes are being donated to an elderly couple. I might ask if I could buy the wheels & replace them (for free of corse).

And after I get the redline re-done, I think I'll just keep it at my dad's work so I got a bike to kruze down to the little caesar's and grab a 5$ pizza with.

And I also got a pair of random chrome bmx bars, a few sets of n.o.s wald rear fenders, two pairs of wire saddle bags and a funky rear rack that matches the skyrider.

Is the red bike in the last pic an AMF by chance? I had a similar bike before I got my Schwinn 10 speed. The AMF didn't seem well built at all. Something was always coming loose, wheels rubbed a fender, crank bent after an average wipeout.... :cry:

The brown one looks like an early 1980s Columbia. Not really that well built, but the kitsch factor is pretty much through the roof. Wood grain veneer on the chain guard, a big medallion on the frame... :lol:

Latest posts

Back