my new ride/project

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hey all this is my first real rat rod build... its a jc higgins flightliner... im going to look up the year tomorrow... its in awesome condition.

i drove a few hours to get it in st louis. while i was getting gas at one point i heard some black guy say " look at dem white people, they got dem ooooold skool bikes..." i laughed really hard...

i was original thinking about putting a motor on it but its in such good shape i dont want to risk messing anything up... although i do think it would look really sweet with one on it... any opinions??

things to do:
1 fix lights
2 ride alot...

tires hold air really well so far... its been in a basement for 15 years he said. heres some pics

IMG_0223.jpg

and im pretty sure i convinced myself to paint my bus to match the exact colors of the bike, old red and light vanilla... im excited...

Im also diggin the house. Do you live in Ft Knox. Wow that is one solid looking place. I Love the floor...

man that bike looks like one i had back in 56, what yr is it? if its a 56 i want it.

Outlaw :mrgreen:

Back