My New Ride

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
2 steps forward, 1 step back... Got my spokes from Buchanan's, finished lacing, tensioned and trued the wheels and mounted the tires. I should have my new rings today so hopefully I can get it running by tonight.

100_9156.jpg

100_9157.jpg

It's done :D It's pretty fun for just cruising around or riding to my friend's houses but it's not street legal ,no lights, signals, registration and I don't have my endorsement yet but luckily I live in a pretty quiet neighborhood and I rarely see the fuzz.

I just got off the phone with a guy who might want to trade his Kawasaki 440 for it which would be awesome because it has a extra motor that I could put in my bobber and I'd get another bike. :D

100_9176.jpg

100_9183.jpg

bicycleguy said:
I just got off the phone with a guy who might want to trade his Kawasaki 440 for it which would be awesome because it has a extra motor that I could put in my bobber and I'd get another bike. :D

i just got a '76 kaw 440 yesterday! thats what made me wonder how this build was goin. looks nice and clean man :mrgreen:. great work!

this is the only pic i have of it, or the only one ill show ya for now :p. its his tiny CL listing pic. i rerapped the seat and put a king sportster tank on it today. its gettin a face lift. i wanna put some t bars on it, a lace paint job on the tank and stripe it a little here and there. dont plan on running fenders or mirrors.

kz440a.png

yeah its strutted and the pipes are cut back. its alot louder then i would have imagined. no springs on the solo either. they put the seat at a forward lean makin for a bad ride for the boys :lol:.

Latest posts

Back