My new triple tree forks and etc....

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
So I've been wanting two things for awhile, but I hate spending alot of money on things. Like many here, I prefer picking things up for free or little money used. To that end the Universe saw fit to give me two things I've been wanting. First triple tree forks, (the rest of the Magna bike came with them).

PICT4434.jpg

The bike is in decent shape, my neighbor wanted me to get it road worthy, so he'd have transportation to his new job (yaay for him). He found an old BMX bike instead so I bought this off of him for a few bucks. Which is how I got what I next have been wanting...

PICT4437.jpg

A laid back BMX seat stem. He didn't like it so I traded a straight seat stem for it...go figure.

Surrounding the stem is distressed real brown leather. I ripped it off a thrown out couch. Whenever I see old leather couches thrown out I try to recover most of the leather for re-use (recovering seats etc.).

That's it I'm pretty happy how things are coming around lately...Have a good one.

Back