My newest project.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok so here is my newest build I have started it is a Haro Z - 20. The bike itself is all black right now I have completely disassemble the bike itself. I have gotten new rims for it cause the rims that were on it when I got it were for a mongoose 20" bike. I got a set of actual harp rims that I have started to customize myself. I am using these two colors as the scheme for the bike I am going to completely strip off all the black paint on the frame back down to bare metal and then prime the bike with white paint first to lighten the deep turquoise color I have chosen for the frame itself and for certain parts on the rims I bought. Then as the accent color I have chosen the glitter fuschia color in the shade called Jazz Berry pink but where I use the glitter pink I am going to base coat with black to darken up the pink a little. I have posted the pictures I have so far one of the bike and then the color scheme and one of the rims I have begun to customize myself. I have to have the pink paint specially made at a local place in my town. I can buy it on Walmart but it will cost $20 for just one can then an additional $12.50 just for shipping that is craziness to me so hopefully this specialty shop will be cheaper than Walmart is. I have started the rims using the turquoise to do the outline on the top of the design of the spoke area. I was thinking about adding the glitter jazz berry pink where the solid black spoke part is in the middle of the turquoise bell type shape. What do y'all think what are your opinions on the color scheme and how I have done the rims so far. Feedback is always appreciated as well as ideas on the best places online to find customized replacement parts for a 20" Haro Z- 20 BMX bicycle.

Attachments

• IMG_20240823_025018990.jpg
    IMG_20240823_025018990.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 1
  • 20240830_231531-COLLAGE.jpg
    20240830_231531-COLLAGE.jpg
    453.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20240901_001731855_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20240901_001731855_HDR.jpg
    4.3 MB · Views: 0

Latest posts

Back