My Prewar Silver King

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ern

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
king.jpg

Looks great Ernie. Brads got the 1938 Schwinn he got from you almost cleaned up and ready to start putting together.

Nice bike! I've got the women's version (36). Unbelievably lightweight, for the year.

jre0123 said:
Looks great Ernie. Brads got the 1938 Schwinn he got from you almost cleaned up and ready to start putting together.
Hey! Thanks for setting that up. Brads a cool dude. He deserves that tank! Can't wait to see it when he's done.

Absolutely beautiful. I love those so much. I am partial to aluminum though.

I'm 44 and say "off the hook" occasionally. I don't know whether it's ok or not, but I think you're good. :wink:

Hummmm I have a friend that can heliarc ....we could put a 6'' stretch in that baby for ya pretty easy. :wink: Really nice bike !!!!! :lol: :lol:

Thanks everybody!

I've been trying to figure out what direction I want to go with it. Don't know if to rat it out or keep in classy (LIKE SAN DIAGO).

nice bike, I like, now I know how mine will look soon to be done, except mine will have no fender's and will run 24X3 Thick Bricks, nice

olschbp said:
nice bike, I like, now I know how mine will look soon to be done, except mine will have no fender's and will run 24X3 Thick Bricks, nice

Post up pictures! Even if it's "so far"!

Back