My Puch Classic

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ACD

Reaction score
I got this one done finally. New tires and tubes, had to swap out the crankset original was bent.... :shock: Re-wrapped the bars in tan to match the gumwalls and stuck a shiny new Brooks B-17 on her that I got a good deal on. Wish it was a Honey colored saddle but hey a deal is a deal. I have her up on Craigslist for $175 which is high but she is my "riding" bike so I'm not in a big hurry to sell her and the Saddle is worth at least $50 of it. It's either an 84 or 88 as it has Olympic Rings on it. It's Chro-Mo frame with Suntour Seven components, Sugino crank, Araya 27x1 1/4 Alloy wheels and either a 56 cm or 58cm frame. Nice riding bike and you can never go wrong with black.

IMG_0032.jpg

That's a good looking bike! I'll try to post the dump bike I got today by Wed.(It's a my shop and I dont drive). Its a Univega Ultra-something or other thats soooooooooooooo light. That takes those goofy little tires! Thats all thats missing! Crazy what some people throw out!(I't will probably become my dedicated road bike!Unless The Bay is callin!) L8 EM

The bike looks AWESOME!

The black seat is perfect in my opinion.

That bike would fetch $200 easily down here....very nice road bike.

Nice bike and for free even!! I paid $45 for the Puch and then spent oodles in tires, tubes, tuning, and Brooks Saddle.

Unfortunatly I'll probably spend oodles fixing this one up! It's the lightest bike I've ever had! Was thinking of fixing it up to sell ,but I think I'll keep her! L8 EM

Back