My ride

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello new here was on vintagebmx.com and posted a pic of my new ride and they told me to post it here nice site by the way my ride is called Charreria

index.php

Wow no one likes my ride :( then im going to have to put some springer forks on it some white walls some short fenders and show it to the lowrider guys :shock:

Jayuyano said:
Wow no one likes my ride :( then im going to have to put some springer forks on it some white walls some short fenders and show it to the lowrider guys :shock:

Summers are kinda busy on weekends. Post an INTRO, and put a pic of your bike. .....I'm sure you'll get some "feedback"! 8)

that has to be the coolest bike I have not seen

i logged in to vintagebmx.com and i still can't see it. :)

tried searching your name and the name of the bike over there, but with no luck.
you gonna show us or what?

Yep its an origanal not another like it going to paint it candy purple tomorrow (old school spray can style) and then im going to put a new Hieneken badge on .

Andrew Headhunter said:
Dig the bike man, is that a freewheel on the back?
Yea thougth wheels are from a 1987 mongoose alta araya 1.50 and sealed hubs just dished out the rear hub and made it a single speed its real comfortable

Back