My Scrambler collection

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I love me some Scramblers for some reason, I'm too young to have had one when they were new, but I bought one and then another, and then another, y'all know how the sickness goes........

My birthday Scrambler, April '81 build date, I was born April '81, appears to be all original, just going to clean this thing up and grease it some time soon, maybe terroize the neighborhood with it a little bit
1-11.jpg

1978 Scrambler with Magalloys, needs a more vintage looking seat and a set of Scrambler tires, those 2 items bug me
1-13.jpg

1977 with a banana seat and Tuffs, I had a couple BMX bikes as a kid, when I got back into bikes a couple years back I started out with muscle bikes, so this is a great combo of the two
1-15.jpg

1979 survivor bike with some cool parts, Ashtabula fork and cranks, black Tuffs, if you can't tell, I dig mag wheels
1-17.jpg

1980 rough and currently under going a restoration, but the first Scrambler I bought, the gate way drug
3-5.jpg

And my only Scrambler with out mag wheels
1-18.jpg

Love me some Scramblers as well !, cool collection. 8)

Thanks guys, either I need to start a museum or a store, I just did some cleaning and organizing of my garage and shed, more bikes than I have the time to ride or work on right now......

heya pj
nice collection there i especially love the what i believe is 78 one but not sure as i have one that's done up bmx style
mine is a scrambler but i do not know the year
i have modified it alot though so you may not like ti but here she is i have added grips since the pic
IMAG0295.jpg

Back