My Second Build...

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So its not a old or vintage bike but Im limited to whats on this Island. I bought this, dont hate, Pacific Oceanside Cruiser for $50 bucks in like new condition. Its hard to find a bike in Oahu with no rust. Im not a huge fan of the classic cruiser bars so I went through some different types trying to figure out which fit the look and style I was going with. I took the white walls off and replaced them with so Duros that I had in the garage and painted the bars gloss black and changed the grips out to ODI Vans red grips. And took all the stupid stickers off of it.. let me know what you think. Thanks!- Swanny
Stock after I bought it:

One of the bars I didnt go with:

Seeing how the tires looked:

With the bars and ODI grips:

And with my first build:

Loooking good, tasteful changes Swanny. Now...what about those wheel reflectors?:rolleyes:
That bike must be HUGE though, it makes that chained up Doberman in the second pic look tiny.:eek:

Yeah those are 54 inch rims. Thats my little killer man. About those reflectors...I ride this bike to work and I work nights... according to base regulation( I live on a military base) I have to have front/rear and wheel reflectors, along with head/tail lights..

Back