My small collection

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well figured i'd show some of the rides I own, I havn't really got into really custuming bikes yet but I do have some neat ones!
Care to have a gander? yes well thats great lol

3 Speed pictures!

1939 sports, 1972 sports and a 1973 sports.
100_1724.jpg

3 speed Raleigh superbe, both rims have dymo hubs and frame pump isn't shown.
100_2225.jpg

3 speed Armstrong.
100_2191.jpg

3 speed Spaceliner -soon to go to a good home-
100_2232.jpg

3 speed CCM -newest addition-
100_2235.jpg

None 3 speed bikes!

Hs bomber&other monark
100_2117.jpg

100_2182.jpg

CCM motocross, I own two of these.
100_2190.jpg

And there you have it, as you can see, I like 3 speeds! theres also a Tim hortons cruiser in my collection, I strippled all the gears and plastic and brakes off and put it into a 3 speed, now it looks great!

That little motocross is awesome I've never seen one before .

Them motocross are nice but in the end, they get boring and sit and rot lol

The bomber was my build off bike but due to some frame damaged that happened to the seat tube at BB it was decomishioned and it's in parts till I get it repaired.

I LOVE that superbe... very very similar to a bike i saw yesterday at work, an older gentleman, stopped for a rest on a bench near where i was working... so we got talking... he,s had it from new and has agreed to hit me up when he sells :D... I want :D

The Superbe is an awesome bike, i can't believe my uncle had it rotting in his garage all these years and never told me. it's in near mint condition to! just needs a few chrome parts changed. if you like 3 speeds it's a must have.

Latest posts

Back