my summer rider/ junker CWC

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
I bought this back in the winter, and fell in love with it instantly. I don't really know why, but I can't bring myself to sell it. I finally brought it up on the stand and started to tinker with it.

I don't really think I'm gonna change too much on it. I like the patina, and the previous owner cleared everything and it looks good. I added the badge, a cheap set of pedals, and I'm gonna throw on a set of truss rods.

I went to the House of Wheels today and the owner Rick hooked me up with a nice set of cream tires and tubes

and some smalls for a new s.a. 3 speed I got, but here's what I need: anyone out there willing to sell a skip tooth conversion gear/cog for a newer s.a. 3 speed? And maybe a set of cool hoops to lace it to?

Thanks for looking

Thanks guys :cool2: gonna get a good few mile ride on it after work. 70 degrees and sunny today:rockout:

Looks great, same bike as my build off bike from last year, June on the calendar. 46 or 47 CWC.

Looks great, same bike as my build off bike from last year, June on the calendar. 46 or 47 CWC.

I've looked at the bike in pictures quite a bit. Did you have to do much widening to the frame to make the 3G rims fit?

Love this bike, did you buy it off of here? I remember someone beating me by like 2 minutes.

Love this bike, did you buy it off of here? I remember someone beating me by like 2 minutes.

Nope, got it from a buddy of mine locally. It's all for sale though... ;)

Back