My Turn!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I just had to build me a pixie too!
P4190018.jpg

I robbed the funky handlebars off of Holly because I just didnt like them on it
too strange and out of place which means they are perfect for this!
P4190019.jpg

P4190020.jpg

P4190021.jpg

Very funky! And colour co-ordinated too! How's it ride with the chopper'd forks? (I was hoping for another leaf-spring fork creation from you :mrgreen: )

-Mp

well ya gotta lean forward hahaha luckily I carry a bit of a gut!
its still in the design phase i might loose the fork yet so she handles a bit better. its funny the fork matches the wheels I think I have a matching seat somewheres too. I initially used a 24" MTB fork but it was way too long
and yes Multipass I considered a leaf spring fork just so I could use the Phrase "Rosemary's Baby" lol Just think black with red spears on the frame and red wheels and a leafspring front it would be cool
I tried to change the crank and chainring to a bigger one but this has tiny bearings in the BB so all the stuff is smaller. this baby has the ginormous 12.5x 2.125 tires!

That places you in a aerodynamic position for the extend pixie races.

Great job.

went back to the original fork so the seat post doesnt strain under my 275lbs lol
my girlfriend tried to take a pic of me riding it in the living room but she was laffing to hard lol
P4190002.jpg

Hooch said:
went back to the original fork so the seat post doesnt stain under my 275lbs lol
my girlfriend tried to take a pic of me riding it in the living room but she was laffing to hard lol

Do you think maybe she was laughing because you were riding a "girls" bike?

80020136zv7.jpg

I quickly figured out that was why my neighbors were laughing when I rode my pixie racer...

-Mp

Im trying to get a hold of a 16 in. columbia girls bike for my pixie, I want a little tiger but i dont think A bolt 2 gether frame can withstand my 260 pounds.

Hahah if i get it for free i dont care, I like Old bikes, Better quality.. Just wait guys!!!

:eek: oh yeah! i just memberd im gonna get a "LiL" Tiger from my buddy, im gonna put some 12 in. mags on it JUST WAIT NOW IM EXCITED!!!

Hooch the video rocked...reminded me of the carnage that occurred at the first Can-Am Pixie challenge. nice build.

Hooch, great lookin' Pixie! Looks like a real thoroughbred. There's nothing better than seeing someone else pancake their butt on the asphalt! :p
Thanks,
Chainsaw

Back