Mystery Cruiser

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A man called yesterday and told me he was leaving an old girls bike out under his carport for me to haul away. It was free and i never saw the owner. The old bike is solid but rusty. Tires are rotten but held air and rideable. What is it?? Note the sprocket guard and no chain guard. Also appears to have had front hand brakes at one time.

za35-3.jpg

I'm thinking Ross, by the fork crown and welded frame. Does it have 3 or 4 holes in the front of the head tube? A pic of the sprocket from the other side would help. The handlebars and stem look like wald, American made.

Wildcat said:
I'm thinking Ross, by the fork crown and welded frame. Does it have 3 or 4 holes in the front of the head tube? A pic of the sprocket from the other side would help. The handlebars and stem look like wald, American made.

Not sure what holes you are talking about. Its a 26 in. coaster brake single speed. Heres a pic of the chainring.

za37-1.jpg

It may be a Rollfast, going by the sprocket. Where the headbadge would be attached is where Ross had 3 or 4 holes drilled, one larger in the middle.

Latest posts

Back