name change "God n Luck"

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
havent been on in a while, but decided it was time to throw in a build off bike(trike). ill update my intro and post some pics of what ive been building.

anyways, heres the trike im entering. a lil back story, my good friend has a brother, rudolph, that was in a car accident that took there father years ago and rudy was left with a bum right side. long story short, its about time rudy got out and rode with us. i came up on this trike for him just in time for the build off, stars aligned and all.
100_3207.jpg
100_3212.jpg
and were off!

Re: rudy is a punkrocker!

oh yeah, about the trike. its got 20in wheels and the only branding i can find is on the chaingaurd, says "oxford", also has a bicycle license circa 1980 from munster indiana.

Your friend and his brother are lucky to have a friend like you. good luck on the build

That thing is RAT!
put some tires on the back, tubes, and a seat and call it a day.
You have a good starting platform. Good luck!

That angle iron made cargo tray in the back opens you up to so many different things, any ideas? Flatbed, crate, box, trunk, seat, etc...?

i wont really get to start pulling it apart for a week or so. garage is full of junk.

sorry its been a minute fellas, but may has been hectic. my girl and her 3 yr old moved in, i got a new screenprinting setup, and had projects still on the shop table. all of that is over and it is now time to focus on the trike.

i've got a few parts coming together, but cant seem to find my camera.
ol springy seat
coupla white tires for the back
new chain gaurd
a few different options for handle bars
and some misc. stuff that will shock and awe!

hopefully i can get some pics soon.

finally got around to posting some pics of my progress. that last pic in my last post is the template for a tear drop style trunk.
img-1-6.jpg
heres everything taken apart
img-1-3.jpg
a lil paint here and there
img-1-4.jpg
a lil more paint. the forks handlebars and rear tray all got spray in bedliner(rattlecan)
img-1-7.jpg
cleaned most the rust off the wheels
img-1-1.jpg
img-1-5.jpg
img-1.jpg
seat before during and after clean up and some paint
img-1-2.jpg
who can guess what this became?

Latest posts

Back