Nashbar Schwinn frames $50 shipped TODAY ONLY

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One idea, I don't know how well it would work but take a big gulp cup and set it in there then use that spray in foam insulation (closed cell foam in a can) and when it dries trim it and sand it smooth, cut the cup out, a little bondo work over the foam, smooth it out, prime, paint, clear, done!
Brilliant!

Ok ok I'll shut up now and start building it up soon! Finally getting my cupholder!!
emy3esyr.jpg

I LIKE BIKES

Glad you are getting the missing part from them. That customer service supervisor works just 40 some miles north of me. It was the Roadmaster offices, production, and warehouse before they went out of business. Dorel/Pacific uses it for offices, warehouse, and apparently a outlet store.

e9ama5ep.jpg

I LIKE BIKES

Forgive me if this has been said and I looked over it but I cant believe some hasn't found the beauty in this....Someone needs to find a way to mount a speedo in there Elgin Bluebird Style.

Can anyone get me a length for the kickstand? The customer rep is going out of her way to get me the parts I need! Chain guard is located but no luck on the kickstand.

I LIKE BIKES

Don't know what the deal is but nashbar has a banner ad witn 2010 mens Schwinn Panther frames listed as $27.44 plus shipping - shows as $49 in cart tho. Sent email to customer service to see if i need a code or something to get ad price. what do you think?

Don't know what the deal is but nashbar has a banner ad witn 2010 mens Schwinn Panther frames listed as $27.44 plus shipping - shows as $49 in cart tho. Sent email to customer service to see if i need a code or something to get ad price. what do you think?

I've seen those too; after visiting Nashbar's clearance section over Black Friday they must've got their information stored in my web browser's cookies, because I was getting those ads everywhere on the internet.

In any case, carefully inspecting alot of those ads revealed that many of those twenty dollar deals were on returned frames. I'm not sure where you go on their website to find those deals.

I was actually considering picking up one of their ladies frames for my wife, as she'd really be better of with a heavyweight frame for her winter bike, rather than a middleweight. Even though I gather that those frames are supposed to be from their bike-shop line, they sure don't look much different/better than their Wal-Mart frames (the Panther being a noteable exception). I think I'll just spend a little extra and buy a Worksman ING frame from Chuckz instead.

(Sorry, that was a LONG answer, most of it irrelevant to your question).

Back