neat bike

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dunno bout the rest of ya but for me the link didn't work

Honda 70. I crashed my cousins into a lake. It was trashed. :mrgreen:

ahahaha
bout 5 or 6 summers ago my dad got us all mini bikes
WE RODE EM TO DEATH
then sold em to some guys at a swap meet
MAN were those things fun!!!!!!!!

Ahh yes, the Handa Trail 70, the first motorcycle I ever rode. I have many fond memories of that bike. I would love to have another one now...Kelly

One of he bikes that made Honda what it is today! Growing up in the 70s, it was almost impossible not to have at least ridden one. Around our parts the QA50 minitrail was known as a "monkey-bike". The Ct70 was the bike every kid wanted, that is until the true minicycles (small motorcycles) came into the hood. Still the Hondas hold a fondness in many hearts. The CT50 minitrail was the first in our neighborhood. Everyone but me was allowed to ride it. So I had to wait until my nextdoor neighbor and I got Chaparral minicycles. Then we dominated everything that was on our side of town. Progressed from there into some wicked stuff up until the early 80s when I hung up my helmet.

The Chinese are using this style of motor on many of the small mini bikes as well as the old CB/CL/SL/XL style engines.
Great pic. Thanks for sharing!

The bike scene has now taken over my off time, but I'm starting to feel the need for some noise when I ride two wheels.

Back