Need Help ID'ing some BMX Forks.....

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I'm not even sure if there is a way to ID or date a set of BMX forks but I wanted to give it a try. I know there is quite a wealth of knowledge on these boards so what better place to ask? :D The forks were on a Big Box store Next brand BMX bike but I'm pretty certain they are not original to the bike. They have 4 threaded bosses on the forks for pegs. There are no markings on the forks at all except on the steer tube. Stamped there is the word LUNGI. Nothing else anywhere that i can find. Ideas?

DSCN3051-001.jpg

DSCN3052-001.jpg

Nothing special, but don't know what they came on. Obvisously it is from a Freestyle BMX. Also, it has the telltale signs of a low end bike- the "lawyer" holes near the dropouts.

not sure either, but you don't see the slash cut at the bottom of the legs very often. :?

I wanna say SE maybe?

I asked the guys at the BMX place and they say that LIUNGI made OEM and aftermarket stuff , so they could be off pretty much anything or nothing... :|

Back