Need help ID'ing thrift store Haros (1 sport), others

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Eventually I can probably figure these out myself, but I figure someone here can get me pretty close just by looking at colors and graphics.

I'm most interested in this Haro Sport freestyle. For some unexplainable reason I swung by the local Goodwill this morning (I had just been there the day before), and this was in the window, so I ended up waiting around an hour until they opened to snap it up. Gave me a little time to research on my broken-screened phone, but I didn't think I could go wrong with a Sport, even on the off chance it's some weird late-model tribute bike. I doubt it though. Skyway Tuff wheel II mags, Skyway pegs, Dia-Compe bottom pull front brake, Perigrine seat post clamp, etc... Cool fold out pegs on front fork. Don't know about grips, but everything else looks like it could be original to the bike. I think this will be the money maker of the bunch. Unfortunately, someone in the back room at Goodwill knew what they were looking at when the priced it.

Pics:

sport1.jpg

sport2.jpg

sport3.jpg

sport4.jpg

sport5.jpg

sport6.jpg

sport7.jpg

Hope my instincts were right on that one.

Next is a bash guard Haro Shredder. I think I determined it was a 1991?

shredder.jpg

Next is a Haro T-Bone. Did a quick look-up when I bought this one, but I did not realize there is a steel version and an aluminum version of it. This one is steel. Late 2000's?

tbone.jpg

Next is a Diamondback 7800. If I didn't actually have this bike in my posession, I'd swear it didn't exist. I have found exactly zero information on it. I know Diamondbacks can be hit or miss, but it seems like a quality bike, with larger axles like a more expensive bike. Anyone know anything?

7800.jpg

Last is a Tony Hawk Jargon. Bought it because it was worth it for parts, if nothing else. I know the Hawk bikes can be low end, but I think they make some quality bikes as well. I did a quick look up and saw a $350 retail price referenced somewhere, but I'm not sure I'm buying that, especially with a plastic chain guard on it.

jargon.jpg

Any info is appreciated, especially on the Sport.

If you decide to unload the haro sport please shoot me a msg either here or over at

[email protected]

thanks!

I would be interested in it complete! If you shoot me an email also let me know with a reply here so if it bounces to the spam folder, it happens all the time, i can check it!

Dan

Couple days left on the auction of the Sport. I'm sure some people will jump in right at the end, but if it stays near where it is now someone will be getting a deal...I've seen just the fork go recently for almost $150, frame and fork alone go for over $300.

Back