Need help on Identification and Valuation!!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My brother grabbed this little gem for the today, it has no markings on it (from what he says). The grips are Schwinn and the seat is a Schwinn Mesinger. Otherwise he didn't see markings. I'll have it back to the shop here in a few hours so I can get serial numbers. Any ideas?

As far as year it is in the '60's, Value could go all over the map. If it is in current condition around $100-$150 if it was all original and mint maybe as high as $300. Yours is missing the hub cap for the crank and the rear rack just from what I can see. Also wrong seat and grips.

Here's what it should look like all original I'm pretty sure yours was a straight tank model
381_3.jpg

they also had the "7" tank model
7272324_1_l.jpg

outskirtscustoms said:
As far as year it is in the '60's, Value could go all over the map. If it is in current condition around $100-$150 if it was all original and mint maybe as high as $300. Yours is missing the hub cap for the crank and the rear rack just from what I can see. Also wrong seat and grips.

Here's what it should look like all original I'm pretty sure yours was a straight tank model
381_3.jpg

they also had the "7" tank model
7272324_1_l.jpg
I didn't figure it was to awful valuable, but I'm still pretty stoked and I still got a really good deal. Since its pieced together, I'll likely part it out and use the rat trap on a future build. Thanks for the info guys.

Back