Need Help With New Western Flyer Find

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just picked up this Western Flyer this morning at a swapmeet and need some help with any ideas on the age. I got it for 50 bucks so I think it was a good deal. But I don't really have any ideas on how old it is. It has a sticker on it that shows it is a Model No. 2FC-2034 and Serial Number of J 74473. I know that these Western Flyers are kind of hard to track down but any help would be
003-1.jpg
appreciated. Thanks. Leo

Looks like a late 50's Arkansas made AMF bike, judging by the sprocket and chain guard. It looks nice and straight too, well worth 50 bucks.

Thanks for the info. I was kind of thinking it was around that vintage. I really did not need to add to my bike projects but It was too good to pass up at 50 bucks. All I need is a new saddle and tires and tubes and some cleaning and it's ready to go. If someone has any pictures of this one or a catalog photo I would like to see it. Thanks again guy's for your bike knowledge. Happy collecting.

Back