need opinion

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm looking for help i can't decide. This is the bike i'm doing for my wife. Should i go with white fenders or copper? it's goind to have white rims and white banana seat, and white trim on the chaingaurd. I was planning on going to tone but for some reason i can't get the tape to lay in a design i'm happy with and i'm tired of working on it i want to give it to her already. So let me know your opinions. thanks

DSCF0049.JPG

I like the white fenders. but perhaps you can add some color to them by painting a straight copper strip down the middle of the fenders. something like this!
rsz_rbb03.jpg

edit: after looking again at the picture.. i think with the white/copper strip fender or copper/white strip would look awesome. Are the rods to hold the fender in place chrome? they look white.

that's the same burnt copper, duplicolor, i used on the target bike...
DSC02568.jpg

i would go with some white details, i like what Manny suggested with the fenders... dont get tired yet... keep going!

ok ok so the rear fender is done (2 tone) my biggest problem was i just couldn't lay down straight lines for anything (done it plenty of times but this bike dosn't like me for some reason. ) guess i was just getting frustrated. If you really look at it it's not 100% but it's for my wife not a customer and i'm sure the bike will be abused anyway i'm happy i went the 2 tone route thanks for talking me into trying agian.

Lay Down a "Color Differentiation Line" always with a very thin Pin Stripping tape..it's easy to manipulate..

Then go over that with Wider tape..

A little painter trick.

works for me..you can get some awesome Bends in a Line with Pin Stripe Tape..
and Fill after with bigger Tape.

peace,
Kev.

Back