Need to find BMX decals

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
I just recently bought an 83 ROSS Pirahna BMX 20" bike off a member here on the board. I'm getting ready to start on frame and fork cleaned up and also replacing some parts off the bike but my only problem is that I need to locate the origenal decals for this bike..
So my question is where can I get the origenal decals or any leads to who I can order them from.???
Any help would greatly be appreciated..
Thanks for your time..

Ddivot said:
Check with UltraHive. They may be able to help or point you in the right direction.
Thanks Ddivot.!!! I'll check them out and see if I have any luck with them..

bikejunkie said:
I do hope you find them though.Love when bikes get restored with og style decals.
I hope so too.. I love the look of a bike the way it came out since day 1 .. That's why I bought this bike cuz I never seen one when I was a kid till I got this one.. Plus I wanted to restor something different that you don't see everyday.. Still on the hunt for parts.!!!

i don't know if these are what you need but these are on ebay from a guy called labelslabelslabels
piranhastickers_zpsde590de2.jpg

snarehead123 said:
i don't know if these are what you need but these are on ebay from a guy called labelslabelslabels
piranhastickers_zpsde590de2.jpg
Thanks snarehead123.!!!
Sadly but those are not it.. Kool but not the rite look.. I'll try to post a pic of the rite decals that I need..

That guys got a set of gold prizm and silver prizm that just say Pirahna and Pirana XL.Might work in a pinch since they look cool.Then just be on the hunt for the correct ones.

Just make them yourself. There are free graphics programs like GIMP. Do the graphics and have them printed. Just don't sell them, someone else has the rights and will get pretty excited if you do.

bikejunkie said:
That guys got a set of gold prizm and silver prizm that just say Pirahna and Pirana XL.Might work in a pinch since they look cool.Then just be on the hunt for the correct ones.
Yeah, I could do that till I get the rite ones..
Thanks for the info b-junkie.!!!

aratman said:
Just make them yourself. There are free graphics programs like GIMP. Do the graphics and have them printed. Just don't sell them, someone else has the rights and will get pretty excited if you do.
I'm going to look into that and see what I can come with.. Problem is that me and computers don't get along..Lol
Thanks aratman.

Latest posts

Back