New (again) to the forum from North Dallas area

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, new (again) to the forum but a long-time bike nut. Was on here years ago but got sidetracked with life stuff. Currently, I own several vintage bikes in need of help and so came back here to get inspired. I need some build motivation as these have sat in my garage for sooooo long, haha. I know I'm in the right place! Also needing to downsize and just “kicking the tires” on selling a couple on here soon so will be looking for some guidance on how best to do that like where to post, how best to ship.

Hi, new (again) to the forum but a long-time bike nut. Was on here years ago but got sidetracked with life stuff. Currently, I own several vintage bikes in need of help and so came back here to get inspired. I need some build motivation as these have sat in my garage for sooooo long, haha. I know I'm in the right place! Also needing to downsize and just “kicking the tires” on selling a couple on here soon so will be looking for some guidance on how best to do that like where to post, how best to ship.
New again? Who were you before?

Back