New Crank 66 tooth and Hubs.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
here is a picture of a new crank, ring, and bolts that I designed and made for the North American Handmade Bicycle Show next month.

66small.jpg

Re: New Crank 66 tooth

Nice work. I like the Rando crank too.

How about custom bottle openers for those of us who can't afford the cranks? They could be your new calling card.

422295_234526159975409_136064833154876_468327_477693822_n.jpg

In the long haul I was thinking about making the big Sedis chain link bottle opener.

Thanks guys.
The cranks came out great. Both the track and the rando cranks will be on top bikes at NAHBS. Both of those bikes have matching hubs that have my premium stainless steel center bodies, way cool way expensive. The cranks shown here are the aluminum "setup" cranks just to prototype the fit and the machine program. If this gets to production the arms will be cro-mo steel and chrome plated. So far the crank project looks to be stupid expensive but worth doing.

New track hubs with the stainless steel center bodies, larger flange holes, and the super sexy track nuts.
You can also get a better look at the custom stainless chainring bolts.

don-track-01-sm.jpg

Your hubs and cranks seem to share a look to the Schwinn Paramount hubs and cranks. Will the paramount chainrings fit on your crank?

Yes the rings will fit. They are the 116mm BCD standard of most three pin cranks. The bolt hole diameters on mine are larger than the old ones, mine will fit a modern chainring bolt.

Back