New Dude

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Bike Buds,
I'm new to the RR Forumn,got tipped off by another bike fiend here in Connecticut.I'm really liking what I'm reading an seeing,lots of talent being dropped on the best machines to ever grace the planet!!!I'v been a pedalhead a longtime,Got into the antique thing,restored a few back to "code" and then got a little bored on the bike trail with that single speed thing and decided to hotrod out a few to pick up some MPH.My bikes include a 1920's Indian with wood wheels,1927 Elgin Redbird toolbox tanker,1939 Elgin 4-Star Twinbar that has a Nexus Shimano 3-speed,1956 JC Higgins Turbo Jet tanker with a 2-speed blueband kickback overdrive hub-pretty fast for a "tonage" special,1950's Western Flyer-ratrodded and has a Sturmey Archer 3speed,a 1962 Columbia "Fire Arrow"back to stock for a now,a 1964 Sears Chrome Spaceliner hotrodded with a 64 tooth chainring and a 2-speed red band kickback hub-this thing will almost fly its scary!!!I also got some chopper stuff I'v been goofin with over the last year or so after I got into an asphalt slap last Dec,I'm a little closer to the ground on one of these babys.I really love them all,its hard to decide which one to cruise the blacktop with,but then I'm sure you guys know exactly what thats all about.Thanks & Cheers !!!
PICT0025.jpg

PICT0021-2.jpg

P8110072.jpg

P8110073.jpg

P8110076.jpg

Welcome, (from a new guy in Western MA)! That Spaceliner SCARES me. My kinda bike!

Re: New Dude-Thanks!!

Thanks Guys for the handshake,will post pics of the others at a later time on the "bike gallery",I have to work on the picture size thing, their not coming out just right yet.

Back