New Event in Philly Area for 2011! More to Come!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
The Professor hosts the Rockabilly Roadhouse Radio Show on WPRB Princeton, NJ and the Hot Rod Hoedown ( viewtopic.php?f=5&t=30210) He and I talked at the last Hoedown and met again at the Philly Bike Expo. He really dug the bikes and is looking to have a Bicycle Event!
I'll be getting together with him over the winter to hammer out the details, like where and when. Any suggestions as to where would be a help. I'll be touching base with the local Bike Coalition for their input as well. More as it develops! 8)
bike.jpg

First week of August would be perfect.

Bigcam59 said:
The Professor hosts the Rockabilly Roadhouse Radio Show on WPRB Princeton, NJ and the Hot Rod Hoedown ( viewtopic.php?f=5&t=30210) He and I talked at the last Hoedown and met again at the Philly Bike Expo. He really dug the bikes and is looking to have a Bicycle Event!
I'll be getting together with him over the winter to hammer out the details, like where and when. Any suggestions as to where would be a help. I'll be touching base with the local Bike Coalition for their input as well. More as it develops! 8)
bike.jpg

I'm thinkin out loud here - it'd be great to find a venue indoors where we could set up the bikes real nice and not worry about the dreaded bad weather. Hmmm, do we anyone who has am inside space that we could share for the day? Tattoo shop? Car auto shop? unused section of a local bar?

Spin

I'll keep everybody posted. I'll be good for a few myself, depending on what the stable holds in 1/2 a year.It's always changing. At this rate I may need to rent a truck... 8)

Well if we are looking for "how many" bikes, i guess i will commit to at least 3, maybe 4 if i can get them to play nice in the van for a two hour drive. I might have to get them each an accessory or they will try to steal parts off each other!! :shock: :lol: :shock: :lol: :shock:

Sounds good! The first week in August looks like a possible time. BTW,don't feel you need to bring a more than 1 bike, or they have to be show bikes. Lord knows mine aren't! 8)

yeshoney said:
Well if we are looking for "how many" bikes, i guess i will commit to at least 3, maybe 4 if i can get them to play nice in the van for a two hour drive. I might have to get them each an accessory or they will try to steal parts off each other!! :shock: :lol: :shock: :lol: :shock:
hhahahahahaha!!!!!!!

I can hear it now..."If you don't knock it off back there, I'm gonna turn this van right around and go back home!" :D

I used to live in Germantown.
I'm going to try hard to make it. First week in August will give me time to finish up a project or two.
Spokes

Back