new fam. mem.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
100_1111.jpg

100_1108.jpg

100_1113.jpg

100_1106.jpg

you can't tease us like that .. what is his/her name.? you need a bike spike coller for him.. something ridiculous.. as least for photo ops.

looks like trouble already
get ready for peestains, doo-doo and ripped up carpet/upholstry :mrgreen: :wink:

let us know when ya do pick a name

i used to have a chahoowahoowa when i was younger, his name was "BIL" with one L (also had a cat named 28 at the same time :roll: )

Cute lil' guy, reminds me of ours- "maize" she's just over a year old now, and I can't imagine life without her...
DSC_3416.jpg

^^ picture almost life size, depending on your monitor... :lol:
watch those eyes, they have a way of hypnotizing you to get whatever they want!

In the eighties my parents (rest their souls) were breeders of chihuahuas, in 1986 they had the top SIRE in the country! Soooo.......I've been around HUNDREDS of em. One word comes to mind, ATTITUDE,.....that's what I would name him! 8) :x

Heres my little queen. Her name is Lacy and she goes for rides in a basket on my wifes bike. I'll get some pictures when it warms up and we go riding again.

shop008.jpg

009-8.jpg

One thing I wanted to tell you about the ATTITUDE thing, they don't always end up that way.
If you don't treat them like a fragile, little dog, they don't act that way.(even tho they are pretty fragile)
Start socializing him now, take him where ever you can while he's little, get him used to other dogs and people. take him to the park, the pet store, etc a bunch while he's little and make the experience positive.
We started Maize early and she goes everywhere with my wife (actually she's certified as a service dog for my wife) and EVERY-TIME we're out in public with her people comment on how she's the calmest, nicest chi they have ever met.

Good luck with him, pics remind me of the day we brought Maize home, only i took pics of her next to a dollar bill. lol

Does he have a name yet?

tomb said:
One thing I wanted to tell you about the ATTITUDE thing, they don't always end up that way.
If you don't treat them like a fragile, little dog, they don't act that way.(even tho they are pretty fragile)
Start socializing him now, take him where ever you can while he's little, get him used to other dogs and people. take him to the park, the pet store, etc a bunch while he's little and make the experience positive.
We started Maize early and she goes everywhere with my wife (actually she's certified as a service dog for my wife) and EVERY-TIME we're out in public with her people comment on how she's the calmest, nicest chi they have ever met.

Good luck with him, pics remind me of the day we brought Maize home, only i took pics of her next to a dollar bill. lol

Does he have a name yet?

Hey tomb, that is one good looking dog! You can tell by the picture, she has a good ATTITUDE! If I ever get another dog, it will be a Chihuahua. The one I had years ago, also had a good attitude, made me laugh everyday! :lol:

KOTA said:
Hey tomb, that is one good looking dog! You can tell by the picture, she has a good ATTITUDE! If I ever get another dog, it will be a Chihuahua. The one I had years ago, also had a good attitude, made me laugh everyday! :lol:

Thanks bud, I wasn't knocking your post, i know that since you've been around them that you know they can be good. The thing is, ALOT of people think they're ALL nasty, snippy, scared, lil' dogs and (as we know) thats simply not true if raised right!

I really think the key is to not baby them too much. Spoil? yeah, maybe... :D

Back