new finds

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
got these 5 friday. all free, i like free. 3 i know what they are, only 1 i know the model. so here goes, can anybody tell me what these are. have not done anything to them so i do not have serial #'s as yet. thanks for all your help.

jc higgins
IMG_0491.jpg

IMG_0492.jpg

IMG_0490.jpg

don't know what this is
IMG_0493.jpg

IMG_0494.jpg

IMG_0495.jpg

IMG_0496.jpg

IMG_0497.jpg

schwinn ? will build this for my granddaughter
IMG_0498.jpg

IMG_0499.jpg

IMG_0500.jpg

IMG_0501.jpg

schwinn hollywood, will build this for my youngest daughter
IMG_0502.jpg

IMG_0503.jpg

IMG_0504.jpg

?, this will be my rat for the build off. what is it, maybe a amf???
IMG_0505.jpg

IMG_0506.jpg

IMG_0507.jpg

IMG_0508.jpg

IMG_0509.jpg

IMG_0510.jpg

well that was a great haul. so any of these worth anything?

Outlaw :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

great haul of bikes. Amazing that none had a complete set of wheels.

The Bottom bracket on the last looks a little different. Is that just a dust cap?

not sure yet. haven't had time to mess with any of the bikes. so could the brown an white be a rollfast. i believe its a 24", maybe from the 50's?
i think the other mens bike may be a mercury or amf?
Outlaw :mrgreen:

the red mans frame screams Murray. Not the badge so much as the M on the seat tube sticker, the twin top tubes, and the long, pointy dropouts. The frame on the ladies higgins is Very Cool!!! Nice finds! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

thats a dust cover on the brown bike an yes this is a 24" bike. the #'s are:B681176 on the left dropout an 55EH on the bottom bracket. thats all i know right now. so how does one find what bikes are if there is no name, where can i look at to find out. thanks

Outlaw :mrgreen:

ok the mystery is over, the brown bike is a 55 24" Montgomery Wards Hawthorne, yay

Outlaw :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Back