new fix build?????

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
really looking to build this up but have no idea what brand or year it is :?: :?: but might concider what way to go with it i was thinking fixed but vintage style what do you think :?: :shock: :mrgreen:
frames001-1.jpg

shine it up and put the skip tooth rear wheel back on an give it a BT look with some really kool tires on it. like it.

Outlaw 8)

thanx bro preciate those words this is what i have to work with right now

hmmm, wish I could help ya out. maybe someone on here has a skippy rear wheel that you can get an a chain. they are not cheap new but someone may have a old use one. keepin ma eye and yes I only have 1 eye I see with, on this build. also look in the for sale stuff and see whats there. good luck.

Outlaw 8)

Just replace the 1" pitch ring with a standard 1/2" pitch one. Then sell the old one for some cash to fund the project. I sold a skip ring for around $20.00 not too long ago.

thanx bros preciate the the open eyes.... ill keep u guys up to date

What up Gato.!!! I think what you should do is give me the bike and you don"t have to worry about doing or finding anything for it.. and that way you can concentrate on your other build(s).. :mrgreen:

lol bro i know have way to many build on my hands....and just got a womens pair for my dad electra.... sweet score at the local swap meet

there out there lurking.... just got to to keep any eye out or two :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :shock: :lol:

Are you Gato the pin striper on the central coast ca?

Back