NEW FORK QUESTION......

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
so i want to get a new fork for my Electra delivery 8. its this triple clamp fork from choppersus. anyway will this fork be a simple swap? will my existing stem and headset fit it? the fork itself is slightly longer than i want so ill be trimming it slightly to how i want.........i just want to make sure i don't need anything else besides a fork....

http://www.choppersus.com/store/product/101/Fork-Cruiser-Thrdls-1-1-8"-BK/

id like to order it tonight so quick help will be great!!
thanks guys!!!

Russtoleum said:
I could be wrong, but doesn't your bike run a 1" threaded headset?

nope i triple checked and its a 1 1/8 threadless unless you know something i dont?? now i better quadruple check...........

Like I said, I could be totally wrong. And I really hope I am! I'm just going by what I have on my Electra and what I've seen on the Electra Delivery bikes in the bike shops around here. BTW, I think your concept's going to look awesome. You'll definitely have to share some pics when you're finished. Good luck!! :D

Russtoleum said:
Like I said, I could be totally wrong. And I really hope I am! I'm just going by what I have on my Electra and what I've seen on the Electra Delivery bikes in the bike shops around here. BTW, I think your concept's going to look awesome. You'll definitely have to share some pics when you're finished. Good luck!! :D

thanks......i think itll look awesome too......this fork in particular i have been searching for for 2 reasons......1 its already black, to stay with the white frame black fork it came with, and 2 (more importantly) it has a disk brake adapter welded on already.........!!! not too many have that so im hoping itll be sweet!!!

i also forgot to mention....the aged B67 Brooks saddle, aged Brooks Challenge Tool Bag and Aged Brooks grips also going on it................

Back