New from AZ 2

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Posted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 12:29 am Post subject: New from AZ

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My name is Harley and I live in Tempe, Arizona. I am 50 years old and am still playing with bikes.
I have been told I march to a different drum :shock:
I like a variety of music, Blues, 80s Punk , Alt. country and Rockabilly
I like tacky things,(kitsch) Have three pink flamingo lawn ornaments, Aluminum Christmas tree w/ color wheel and turning musical base and a good collection of Tiki including a Tiki bar I built a few years back. I also have a great hot sauce collection, now at about 100 bottles.
I like classic offbeat movies like Pink Flamingos, Freaks and 50s teen hotrod movies.
I proud Army veteran, was in the 82nd Airbone 1/504 co. C 76-79
OH and I LOVE BIKES!!!!!!!
familypics070-2.jpg

trike012.jpg

bikes003.jpg

rrbofinalpics003.jpg

newbuildtrike006.jpg

nice apes on the last one what are they like 4 foot tall???

nice bikes welcome

Hey Harley, welcome to the site. I bought a bunch of stuff from you one time off craigslist. I was the guy with the old station wagon.

I there are a couple others form Tempe on here and a few more from other parts of the valley. I will keep an eye out for you on Saturday.

Tikiharl is the man!

Liked your bikes and mind set.

I have a 3 G Newport with big BOA tires.

What I know for sure is that, although 3G calls this kind of bike a cruiser, using it for a 4 mile per hour 6 mile ride daily
over bike paths have resulted in a crushed seat, broken rear spokes and blown rear inner tubes.

3G was kind enuf to send me a new seat which is starting to deform too.

Anyway I noticed you have the same style seat on all your bikes. Could you tell me what you bought?

Also, my rear 3 G BOA tire 26 x 3.45 is going thru many Sunlite 26 x 2.35-2.75 inner tubes.

Any advice on what inner tubes to run, size and manufacture? It appears that the BOA tire size is odd ball.

Back