New from Central FL

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Name's Kyle

Live in Lakeland

Been on two wheels for, well, a pretty long time.

Got ya. Im a big Tony Bourdain fan sooooooooooo

Thanks for the welcomes BTW

I have a friend who moved to lakeland a couple years ago.I had a chance last year to visit your town, cool place. BTW welcome to the site.

Hey Jon I live in lakeland,fl. also where does your friend live I might know him and Hey kyle where in lakeland do you live. I have about seventy five bikes and hundreds of parts. l.m.k. t/y Tony

My friend lives close to campus near a small lake? ill get more info as soon as i talk to him!

I live close to Lake Hollingsworth. You?

Up 98 off of duff road. You need any parts or bikes.I ride my old bike around lake hollingworth all the time and watch the women walk. :wink:

Right on Tony. Im off 98, real close to Crystal Lake and New Jersey.

My girl and I ride around there every now and then. We dont like to get in the "tour de' france" guy's way though(they take their cycling VERY serious, haha).

Im not really looking for anyhting right now, but Im sure I will be in the future. Do you own a shop or something?

....I take that back, I am in the market for some 26" springer forks. Looks dont matter, as long as they work. LMK

Latest posts

Back