new from georgia

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hey, my name is chastin,ive been lurking for a little while, came from the HAMB, im 18 im from butler,ga. right now im at Wesely Bible College right outside of jackson,ms. i've been striping for about 5 years, im also learning to tattoo. i used to chop up bikes when i was younger then i moved onto cars but thanks to tvdinner on here, im back into bikes. my 70s huffy muscle bike with a schwinn springer was just stolen from the dorms here at school a coupla of weeks ago. so right now all i have is my BMX bike, but im gonna put something together over christmas holidays. heres a bike i built in a day a couple of years ago, but i traded it for a mini-bike, should of never traded
[/img]
scan0002-2.jpg

and heres my girlfriend on my huffy, it was later stripped down and painted purple and white with gold pinstriping
[/img]
Picture051-Copy.jpg

thanks,chastin

whats up chastin, thats the first time i ever saw a picture of your chopper that thing looks crazy. this site has only made my bike thing 1000x worse. :roll: bet it will do the same for you, but thats cool it's a hole lot cheeper than cars. when you come home for christmas break lets get up a ride. 8)

WOW! You got talent! Nice bikes......I really like the T Bird (61?).

Welcome.

wow man :shock: , i just checked out your site in your sig, nice paint jobs on the m/c's the black a blue FLH is very cool. your gonna go places with talent like that !!!

.. oh yeah .... welcome !!!

Back