new from NorCal

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everybody...!

I jumped the gun and and posted pics of my newest build in another section before properly making an introduction.

A thousand pardons.

I've been riding bikes here in the Bay Area since I was old enough to reach the pedals and up until a couple of years ago I was mainly on BMX freestyle rides.

Now I'm crowding 40 and my tastes have leaned toward the slow and low side of the spectrum.

My first build was a crazy lowrider custom (pics to come) which then led me to drag-it-outta-the-backyard rats.

My girlfriend is into crazy bikes like I am so I really lucked out in that regard!!!!

This is my current project. I'm calling it Witch Hunter. I plan on taking welding classes at my local adult school because a LOT of the bikes here have inspired me to create my own brand of wierdness

040.jpg

The overall lines of this bike won't really change as I have it right where I want it. All I need to do now is the teardown and tweekness of it.

Wish me luck, and thanks for having me along on this strange torpedo ride.

Hi and welcome to the bike madness. Find you a place where you can put 15 or 20 bikes because its coming. :lol: :lol: Your bike looks nice and For some reason being here messes with the term 'I got it just like I like it " Good luck.

WELCOME! Nice bike(s).

former BayArea guy myself (till about 4 yrs ago) WELCOME!!!
thebackground in the photo looks like the SouthBay (maybe East?) we're about the same age, did you used to go to all the L.G. car shows back in the early nineties?

Latest posts

Back