New From Seattle

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone. Just came across this site when searching for cruiser parts. I ride motorcycles primarily, but my girlfriend has a beach cruiser and has been wanting me to go riding with her and of course I can't have a regular old bike so here I am.

rob

welcom rob looking foward to seeing what you come up with .

welcome to the site thats out of sight !

Hey Rob..

You should come by my shop in Auburn. I got three motorcycle projects underway... a street tracker, a bobber and a chopper... And I got a hundred or so crusier bikes .... Give me a shout if you would like to come by.

Larry

MonsterMetal said:
Hey Rob..

You should come by my shop in Auburn. I got three motorcycle projects underway... a street tracker, a bobber and a chopper... And I got a hundred or so crusier bikes .... Give me a shout if you would like to come by.

Larry
Larry,
Been driving my boy up Auburn way to get to little league lately. Have in my mind you are somewhere up by FAA and Muckelshoot. Craning my neck looking for the right building. Am I looking in the right area.
Tim

MonsterMetal said:
Hey Rob..

Larry

i don't go south too often, but yeah i may have to trek down to see what you have going on. thanks for the invite

Latest posts

Back