New from So Cal edited w/ pics

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've been stuck on this forum reading thread after thread on some of the coolest bikes I've ever seen, so I figured I should join and at least say thanks for putting together such a cool and informative site.

Five years ago my wife decided we should get bikes and ride for exercise so I bought myself a Micargi stretched cruiser. We rode that first summer and had a blast but the bikes have been hanging in the garage for the past four years. I finally got my cruiser down and I'm determined to finish building it.

In the last two weeks I've prepped, primed and mounted the tank and rear fender. Still need to mount the front fender, add a headlight and taillight, add red 144's with a 3" rear tire and a few other small details. I hope you guys like my sled.

100_8819.jpg

100_8812.jpg

100_8821.jpg

Re: New from So Cal

Thanks for the warm welcome!!

sensor said:
glad to hear youve been inspired :mrgreen:
just make sure you post some pictures when youre done.....
and welcome aboard!

I'm actually going to try and post some in progress pics. I'm having some trouble getting my front fender mounted and I figure with all the knowledge on here, a quick look at a few pics and someone could steer me in the right direction.

Latest posts

Back